The Kickemuit River Council is a non-profit organization and restricts
the use of their photos. All proceeds from the purchase of photographic
images for commercial use from this www.kickemuitriver.org will go to
the Kickemuit River Council.
- All photos, pictures, and digital images appearing at www.kickemuitriver.org
are, and shall remain, the property of the Kickemuit River Council.
- Images stored at www.kickemuitriver.org may be downloaded for personal
use by individuals, stored on their computers, or shared with other individuals
for personal use.
- Copying, reproducing, or manipulation of images for other than personal
use is prohibited without prior consent from www.kickemuitriver.org.
- As a general rule, requests for the use of images for non-profit purposes
such as training, public organizations, or education is quickly and freely
given. The words "Courtesy of the Kickemuit River Council" and
shall be made visible by you and accompany all the KRC photographic images
on your publication. If the KRC photo is published on another website
the words "Kickemuit River Council" shall hyperlinked to our
website at www.kickemuitriver.org. The HTML code should read: <i>Courtesy
of the <a href="www.kickemuitriver.com" target="_blank>Kickemuit
- Requests for commercial, or other than personal use of photos will be
considered. A $250 (US dollar) fee for each photo will apply.
- Photos submitted by any persons will be considered a charitable contribution
and become the property of the Kickemuit River Council.
- Requests for alternative photo resolutions and/or sizes, when available,
will be considered. 500 x 360 pixels is the standard size and 72 pixels
per inch is our standard resolution.
- Inquiries shall be forwarded to email@example.com.
Please include the digital photo's description, photo's title name and number, your name and phone number, and your request.